The Hundred Thousand Kingdom (6 points)

 The Hundred Thousand Kingdom is fantasy that has heart to the book. Much of the book resembled a Game of Thrones era to it. There are Heirs, gods, and kingdoms ruled by people. However, most of all is betrayal. 

When I opened the first page of this book, I just knew that it was a must read. It is something that I wanted to keep on reading and reading. Over and over again the book is a fantastic story of fantasy. The fantasy in the book just makes it feel natural and orderly to the world building. For someone who never read this book before, the writing was very easy to read because it had dialogue. 

So when reading the book, I loved it. I cannot stop talking about how much I really enjoyed reading it. Everything about the book was great. The fantasy elements were almost like King Arthur's stories. In fact, there is a granddaughter of a famous individual. It makes the characters become more involved in the book.

Furthermore, the book transfers the main character into the place called sky. She finds out that she is royalty. So interesting and a main reason why it resembles Game of Thrones. Not to say that is a bad thing in any way.

It feels complex and yet at the same terrifying. The world is full of these different elements that are so good. To elaborate, helping the plot of the story out. I thought of this book as drawn to the mythology of the book.  It is rich with lore and engaging to the story.

To finish talking about this book. I enjoyed many aspects of this book. One thing I could point out is that the complexity of a book helps it. In other books I have written about the plot sometimes gets lost. In this book, I realized that it helps the books out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (6 points)

The Handmaid's Tale (5 points)