Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (6 points)

After hearing through all 12 audiobooks, is what I think they are called. Any who I noticed a fantastic change of pace than just reading through a book. Instead a monologous reads this, as it is not a short story or book. No, it is something more or something greater than the sum of its parts. It is a radio show, yay. 

Although that’s not to say I got bored after hearing the 8th audio reading because his voice was so boring, like really boring. So, this blog is not the average blog I do. This is a blog about hearing about another science fiction book, let’s begin. When hearing the dude speak, it was very profound. Almost like I was watching Citizen Kane or one Orson Welles' War of the World’s reads.

Even though there are different versions of Guide to The galaxy, they all follow a guy named Arthur Dent. The plot follows the destruction of earth by aliens but don’t worry this one is different. As the plot thickens it turns out that the earth was a giant supercomputer, what. I know, this was a matrix plot instead, I was screaming on the top of my lungs. In a good way, out of joy that this was different than another mars attacks. 

It is even crazier that the creators of this supercomputer wanted to find out the question of life, through calculations. These creators are Arthurs gods and the first time throughout this course, it was the most philosophical experience. I had in any of the readings done in the course and it questioned me in new ways. Now if that is not a good job, not a great book job, then I do not know what is in my readings.

Furthermore, these audio readings did not take itself really seriously. It had a lot of humor, like most science fiction books. This book is different because it does not take itself too seriously with the plot. A most interesting take on science fiction. Also, by making itself not too seriously it takes a different approach to writing. Some of the best humor in is about the science fiction and depth to the story was fun in a way.

I want to finish this blog off by saying that this was the bomb. If I were to give this a review, it would be a ten out ten. The best in a readers genre. A certified book to read, yes that is what I would give it. As it is the best thing I have seen and it changes the pace of things. Thank you for such an amazing new experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Song For A New Day (5 point)